Crashdiet

I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!

More
5 years 8 months ago #150198 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy created the topic: I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!
I'm sober. I'm Atheist and Materialist. But also i'm Goth, Punk, Metalhead and i have to post this topic 'cause it's Dave's will. It's always easy to write " I miss you". It's much harder to support and to make happy.
He visits me early in the morning. I can feel him as ghost and as alive man. Sometimes i can see him in my room.
Dave wants to say you that he's content in his new world and not depressed at all. Still has the same long blonde hair and follows his favourite fashion. Has no angel wings! Still likes Motley Crue. I have a reason to think that he has a new band in style of 80's LA glam-metal.
I have nothing to proof my words. But have no reason to lie. Know that Simon is used to feel someone's presence and believes in ghosts. Why i should be shy to say that i have to believe, too? It's always hard to be differ. But i'm learning from Peter to express myself freely. Never tired to thank him.
Dear Peter and Martin, help me! Dave is used to speak about suicide. But i won't spread the details here.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 8 months ago #150202 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!
I'm here not to make a quarrel. Want to keep good relations with other fans. Though realize that it's hard to be nice for everyone.
More
5 years 8 months ago #150226 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!
I think it's nothing but good to express oneself opinions and thoughts, I see no bad sides in it.
I feel theres something too sometimes, but can't explain what... I sorta believe in it, but I have nothing more than impressions. I miss Dave though I never met him, is so weird... I believe in what you say.
More
5 years 8 months ago #150276 by CrazyD?ETfan
CrazyD?ETfan replied the topic: I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!
Maybe it's his way of showing all of us that he's watching over us... :)
More
5 years 8 months ago #150282 by SallyCruz666
SallyCruz666 replied the topic: I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!
I believe in ghosts and in things like this. Personnally I have never lived this kind of thing, but sometimes when I'm in my bed, thinking about Dave, I feel like there is a presence, someone watching me, and like a pression on me. I don't if it's just in my mind. Me too I believe in what you say Mrs. Sleazy. I think there is something after death. Yes, maybe that his mind is still on the earth to care of his fans=)

Everybody dies, why not die as a warrior? LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!! :D

R.I.S. Dave Lepard
More
5 years 8 months ago #150427 by Mrs. Sleazy

SallyCruz666 wrote: I believe in ghosts and in things like this. Personnally I have never lived this kind of thing, but sometimes when I'm in my bed, thinking about Dave, I feel like there is a presence, someone watching me, and like a pression on me. I don't if it's just in my mind. Me too I believe in what you say Mrs. Sleazy. I think there is something after death. Yes, maybe that his mind is still on the earth to care of his fans=)

It's just the thing that happens with me almost an year. Yes, i felt someones presence for several times, when i was on U-Tube. I was listening to Motley Crue, Black Veil Brides and Cocaine Cowboys by Crashdiet. Sometimes i can see something strange in the room as somebody passed by. But the most strange things have place in my sleep or laying in bed. To say true, i'm not able to to understand where is the dream and where is the realty. The basic feeling is pression, convulsing in body and feeling as somebody touches me or i'm gripping somebody's hand. Sometimes i can feel how this person looks. It's impossible to count how many different men i can meet in sleep. It took me a lot of time to get used to it and to have some control of situation.
I'm used to be in such sleep state for about 6 or 7 years and only one of them is with Crashdiet. The latest case took place in this morning, when i thought about Dave and felt gripping in my ankle. Opened my eyes but couldn't see him, touched my ankle and felt presence of some energy. But sometimes i can see him and touch as material person.He never speaks with me in voice but i can communicate with him in telepathic way. Once i even begged him to let me die but felt as somebody shakes my hair. Very need to know if he managed to contact with his old band.
More
5 years 8 months ago #150429 by Mrs. Sleazy

CrazyDÏETfan wrote: Maybe it's his way of showing all of us that he's watching over us... :)

To say true, i don't know where he lives now but used to his presence in my flat. Even my mom could hear somebody's steps. And i have serious suspect that he attends internet to know what the fans write about him. Sometimes i even make some messages for him. Who knows, maybe he's reading posts on this Forum now. :)
More
5 years 8 months ago #150432 by Mrs. Sleazy

S.QueenObscene wrote: I think it's nothing but good to express oneself opinions and thoughts, I see no bad sides in it.
I feel theres something too sometimes, but can't explain what... I sorta believe in it, but I have nothing more than impressions. I miss Dave though I never met him, is so weird... I believe in what you say.

I've never met him, too. I know that he's dead even before i could listen first song of Crashdiet. But i'm missing him so as i knew him for years. Still can't used to what he did with himself. Even knowing that his death was painless. (Here i need to stop not to tell unchecked facts, known only for his family) It's really weird! I've got some private facts about Dave from my dream and found from Lizbeth's interview that they are true.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #150440 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: I'm in spiritual contact with Lepard!
Please consider that threads like these could easily hurt or offend relatives and family. I'm locking this one as it probably is more hurtful than useful.

Feel free to message me if any questions comes up.

//izzie
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by izzie.
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds