Crashdiet

showing some love

More
6 years 11 months ago #116332 by Jesse James
Jesse James created the topic: showing some love
Even though I just read a thread where some chick said she never met dave but really missed and then got torn a new one by some of you guys I gotta say that I kind of know how she feels.
although I dont know how he affected her or if she is just some fan girl saying meaningless shit to sound sympathetic, I do know this, to me Dave was like a brother I never had, He had no clue I existed, but I knew who he was, through songs and interviews and photos and peoples stories I learnt all about Dave, because of Dave I am a completely diffrent person, I know walk with pride because Dave told me to, I dont care that Im diffrent, Dave told me it was ok, and no matter how Shit I felt, Dave always had the right advice to make it all better.

A Crashdietian from Australia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #116399 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: showing some love
I just dont get why people can think so!

sorry for being rude man, but I just dont get it. How can you know how he was? From articles? pictures? videos? BULLSHIT!
he was probably the biggest pain in the ass, a fuckin egoistic asshole! He was truly not a saint nor a priest.
Dave always had the right advice to make it better? So if dave would have said you should kill yourself, would you have done it? You think that would have made it better? think about it.
Surely he inspired you and stuff, he did it even to me, but the reason for that is his music, not his character. So to say he was like a brother to you is just pathetic.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
6 years 11 months ago #116931 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: showing some love
i gotta agree with fizzy all the way
but hey man if it makes ya feel good to write then go for it. its a free world..
but ya cant be sad he's gone.. but ya can of not knowing what could have been.
take care

More
6 years 11 months ago #117725 by Jesse James
Jesse James replied the topic: showing some love
Yeah I get where you guys are coming from, just thought I would drop my opinion in

A Crashdietian from Australia.

More
5 years 13 hours ago #151357 by sexybitch14
sexybitch14 replied the topic: showing some love
love and hugs thank you for being awesome

More
4 years 11 months ago #152012 by Genital Grinder
Genital Grinder replied the topic: showing some love

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: I just dont get why people can think so!

sorry for being rude man, but I just dont get it. How can you know how he was? From articles? pictures? videos? BULLSHIT!
he was probably the biggest pain in the ass, a fuckin egoistic asshole! He was truly not a saint nor a priest.
Dave always had the right advice to make it better? So if dave would have said you should kill yourself, would you have done it? You think that would have made it better? think about it.
Surely he inspired you and stuff, he did it even to me, but the reason for that is his music, not his character. So to say he was like a brother to you is just pathetic.

Thats a bit harsh dude, I never met Dave either and I'd say he had a big influence on me through his music. Maybe that's what he is trying to get across here, that Dave's music and attitude influenced his life significantly.

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

More
4 years 11 months ago #152034 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: showing some love
guys this thread was dead for almost 2 years. let it go :)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
4 years 11 months ago #152173 by Genital Grinder
Genital Grinder replied the topic: showing some love

mrs v. viper wrote: guys this thread was dead for almost 2 years. let it go :)

woah totally didn't read the dates

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

More
4 years 11 months ago #152176 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: showing some love

mrs v. viper wrote: guys this thread was dead for almost 2 years. let it go :)

In direct connotation with the content of this thread, this sounds a litlle hard. (No offence. ;) )

More
4 years 11 months ago #152287 by musefan26
musefan26 replied the topic: showing some love
Not really sure what to say.

I guess I'll keep listening to Rest In Sleaze + the demos of Dave.

More
4 years 11 months ago #152359 by Hertsi88
Hertsi88 replied the topic: showing some love

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: I just dont get why people can think so!

Yeah, thats rude. Think about other peoples motions first, and this is for Dave´s memory, nobody wants you to talk bad things about person who´s dead.
think about it, would you want that when you die,people would talk about how rude you were and not about how great your style etc. was..?
So show some respect dude. Im sorry, i just wanted to get this off my chest.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #152506 by Mrs. Sleazy
Mrs. Sleazy replied the topic: showing some love
Hi, i'm One of the chicks, who really miss Dave though never met him alive. I'm not able to understand why i feel so deeply upset knowing about his death. I know that i'm not lone in this situation. I know that i can kill myself, everybody can do it... But some years ago i walked my town in very sad mood without knowing what should i do with my life. I passed by a well-done Graphitty picture of Freddie Mercury with note "Life Must Go On". I wasn't rocker then but couldn't forget both pic. and meaning.
Now i'm Glammer, a bit Punk a bit Goth... Sweating here to say my opinion. Promised Dave to live for his memory. HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE! HE MAKES ME TO WORK HARD! I've never met Freddie, Stanley, Simmons and the rest of my idols but i can be taught by them as by good books.
Dave isn't saint or a sinner. His face shows how stubborn he can be. Sure, he's not a sugar but i no doubt that a good rocker should be a little bad guy. Nobody should tell about him in rudely. 'cause it may hurt the ones, who loves him. Who knows if somebody of his family reads these posts?
PS But i can't to agree with Fizzy, who tells bitter truth... I'm looking at Dave's photo with the same questions "Who are you in realty - an angel, a daemon, a martyr or simply "stinky" Metalhead, who gives no peace in souls of your fans... " Sure, Fizzy should pick up better words for him. But he won't be learned how to express his opinion if he would say nothing at all.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Mrs. Sleazy.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds