Crashdiet

Rest in Sleaze 2011

More
7 years 9 months ago #115556 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011

Generation_Sleaze wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: So who is going to be at Rest in Sleaze 2011, 28th of May?

I'd LOVE to be there... But it won't be very easy to pursuade my parents of letting me go... D:
But DAMN how much i wanna be there!!!
I'll try my hardest. That's for sure :o
But does anyone know how to make parents say yes about such things?? :( :o

When I had that problem back in time, I went anyway. Do that. Cuz you've got balls and that's no crime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #115558 by Generation_Sleaze
Generation_Sleaze replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011

izzie wrote:

Generation_Sleaze wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: So who is going to be at Rest in Sleaze 2011, 28th of May?

I'd LOVE to be there... But it won't be very easy to pursuade my parents of letting me go... D:
But DAMN how much i wanna be there!!!
I'll try my hardest. That's for sure :o
But does anyone know how to make parents say yes about such things?? :( :o

When I had that problem back in time, I went anyway. Do that. Cuz you've got balls and that's no crime.

Yeah, of course that could be a solution... BUT, the thing is... i gotta have some place to stay, i gotta have money, and someone's gonna have to order a tikket for me, so it wouldnt be that easy... D:

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

More
7 years 9 months ago #115598 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011

Generation_Sleaze wrote: Yeah, of course that could be a solution... BUT, the thing is... i gotta have some place to stay, i gotta have money, and someone's gonna have to order a tikket for me, so it wouldnt be that easy... D:

yea sneaking out is the best thing ever!!! but you must have loads of money...plus why dont you hook up with others in the forum that's going to, theirs many
so it might be a bit cheaper at least

More
7 years 9 months ago #115618 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011
it's easy for me to say that since in that sorta things My Mum was the coolest mum anyone could ever have whenn I was underaged, but: parents usually have reason to say no. like being worried for several reasons. so get rid of those reason, show them that they can trust you. Don't come home late, do your homework, etc. don't fight with them for small reasons. Show them how important this is for you, if necessary take a job to get the money for it. If they are worried about you going alone, gte a older freind to come with you, someone your parents trust of course.

All in all, vote out the reasonable reasons why they wouldn't let you go, and if they are just being stubborn about it --- go anyway. but only if they really have no reason to not let you go. about the ticket: well I'm sure one can sort that out, and for the train/bus : you live in sweden you can just go to a counter for that.

that's how I did it. But as I said... my mum was easy to persuade.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
7 years 9 months ago #115651 by Generation_Sleaze

gothMINd wrote:

Generation_Sleaze wrote: Yeah, of course that could be a solution... BUT, the thing is... i gotta have some place to stay, i gotta have money, and someone's gonna have to order a tikket for me, so it wouldnt be that easy... D:

yea sneaking out is the best thing ever!!! but you must have loads of money...plus why dont you hook up with others in the forum that's going to, theirs many
so it might be a bit cheaper at least

Yeah... i know...

Mrs V. Viper wrote: it's easy for me to say that since in that sorta things My Mum was the coolest mum anyone could ever have whenn I was underaged, but: parents usually have reason to say no. like being worried for several reasons. so get rid of those reason, show them that they can trust you. Don't come home late, do your homework, etc. don't fight with them for small reasons. Show them how important this is for you, if necessary take a job to get the money for it. If they are worried about you going alone, gte a older freind to come with you, someone your parents trust of course.

All in all, vote out the reasonable reasons why they wouldn't let you go, and if they are just being stubborn about it --- go anyway. but only if they really have no reason to not let you go. about the ticket: well I'm sure one can sort that out, and for the train/bus : you live in sweden you can just go to a counter for that.

Good thing... I'll try on that one... But the thing is that i don't know who i'm gonna ask to come with me, and i can't go alone D: And I can't be really sure that whoever i'm going to ask (that my parents trust) is really gonna come D: The most crashfans i know is like... people i've never met... :o That's bad! D:
I trust you guys 'nuff to be able to go with one of you or how i'm supposed to say, but my parents probably wouldn't before they've met the person... D:
Or at least before they know that I'VE met the person D:
You see my point...? .__. :rolleyes:

More
7 years 9 months ago #115659 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011

Generation_Sleaze wrote: Good thing... I'll try on that one... But the thing is that i don't know who i'm gonna ask to come with me, and i can't go alone D: And I can't be really sure that whoever i'm going to ask (that my parents trust) is really gonna come D: The most crashfans i know is like... people i've never met... :o That's bad! D:
I trust you guys 'nuff to be able to go with one of you or how i'm supposed to say, but my parents probably wouldn't before they've met the person... D:

tell them its a school project at a friends house, dude your sooo lucky you live at least near there, i live far and it'll cost me an arm and a leg to get there

listen, all you have to do, is put on your coolest clothes and go!!!!!!!!

More
7 years 9 months ago #115685 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011

Mrs V. Viper wrote: it's easy for me to say that since in that sorta things My Mum was the coolest mum anyone could ever have whenn I was underaged, but: parents usually have reason to say no. like being worried for several reasons. so get rid of those reason, show them that they can trust you. Don't come home late, do your homework, etc. don't fight with them for small reasons. Show them how important this is for you, if necessary take a job to get the money for it. If they are worried about you going alone, gte a older freind to come with you, someone your parents trust of course.

guess I should do that too. :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
7 years 9 months ago #115733 by Generation_Sleaze

gothMINd wrote:

Generation_Sleaze wrote: Good thing... I'll try on that one... But the thing is that i don't know who i'm gonna ask to come with me, and i can't go alone D: And I can't be really sure that whoever i'm going to ask (that my parents trust) is really gonna come D: The most crashfans i know is like... people i've never met... :o That's bad! D:

tell them its a school project at a friends house, dude your sooo lucky you live at least near there, i live far and it'll cost me an arm and a leg to get there

listen, all you have to do, is put on your coolest clothes and go!!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah.. well i just wish it'd be that easy xD

More
7 years 9 months ago #115738 by mrs v. viper

Sandy Sikk wrote: guess I should do that too. :lol:

are you serious? I told you that a million times...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
7 years 9 months ago #115753 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Sandy Sikk wrote: guess I should do that too. :lol:

are you serious? I told you that a million times...

I know, I actually try to do this all time but somehow.. it didn't work. so I stopped for a while.
my mum would let me go tho, if there would be more persons who ocnvince her you know

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
7 years 9 months ago #115756 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: Rest in Sleaze 2011
I have the same problem. I'm over 18, but I guess my parents has got a little to say since I live with them. The thing is, they trust me and know that I wont to anything wrong, they are more afraid of other people. They are afraid that I should meet people that will kill me, take me to dangerous places or whatever.

More
7 years 9 months ago #115758 by mrs v. viper
the thing with parents is that they are always worried. and don't we love them for that reason?
it's just that they have to learn that they can't always protect us.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds