Crashdiet

Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #142316 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...
Or maybe it's just a song. Seriously, I strongly doubt that they put so much thought in it. Someone brings a riff, it sounds good, and they build on it... and it becomes a song. I don't think there is much analysis brought into the equation. Hehe.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by izzie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
7 years 5 months ago #142320 by XiLaii
Replied by XiLaii on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...

izzie wrote: Or maybe it's just a song. Seriously, I strongly doubt that they put so much thought in it. Someone brings a riff, it sounds good, and they build on it... and it becomes a song. I don't think there is much analysis brought into the equation. Hehe.

This is pretty close to my thoughts so far, actually. I didn't think too hard on it since it's just the first live peeks at one song from an upcoming album? I don't think it's all that much to base a solid opinion on. Or at least not enough to speculate on a new album direction.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
7 years 5 months ago #142331 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...
^ Exactly :). It's just one song, the rest of the album can sound like metalcore, death metal or thrash, who knows ;).

mrs v. viper wrote: uhm... he said HE needs the studio version to make up his opinion. Maybe he just ticks different from you.
what's the point of this forum if he can't speak his mind.

Who you're talking to? :) And yes, I need the "polished" studio version to really pay attention to that song and form an opinion.

More
7 years 5 months ago #142342 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...
already explained it was directed to smebody who made a kinda dumb statement and deltetd it after my answer :)
back to topic :)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #142345 by Laura Victory
Replied by Laura Victory on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...
Gosh, we all agree with each other almost too much, don't we? :P Axl does have a point here, we're as rebellious as our grandmothers people. :P :=D

Axl has a good point though and I appreciate the fact Axl started this possibly controversial discussion. I mean: we all want Crashdiet to keep on developing and keep on touching us in some way, don't we? What do we expect from the new album and when would you be truely disappointed by the boys? What would be "fatal"/ the bottleneck for the band in your opinion? Are we realistic in our expectations as this is the famous "follow-up" album?

~Flying on the wings of victory~
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Laura Victory.

More
7 years 5 months ago #142353 by Mrs. Sleazy
Replied by Mrs. Sleazy on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...
Let me say my opinion. I've listened to this song for two times. I agree with these ones, who says "It's like G. W. album". And i agree with these, who says "We need polished studio version" and "It's just a song". But i'd like to say that the first and the third albums have equal sound if to say about music. The thing that really makes them so different is The Voice and character of frontman. Dave is Dave and Simon is Simon. Just take two Cd booklets and compare them to see the difference. For example, i see free Punk world in Dave's work. Simon has his own style of metalhead, and he manages well to continue Dave's beginning. Olli also created pretty good thing and we should be gratitude to him because he survived the band in the hardest time. We still feel lack of Dave but just imagine HOW IT WERE TO THEM At January, 21? I wish nobody to pass through it... So, let them create whole thing, buy it, listen for several times and only after that say your opinion. At least i'll act in this way. The thing i's like to get with it is a photo of Simon with blue hair and Martin with red one. But it's not true 'cause i wait a photo of naked Simon! But to say seriously I'd like to say that the sense of Crashdiet is not only in good music but in the texts. - It's the thing that needs thinking and rethinking. And what can you say about the topics knowing only one song even without reading the text?
Presently i can't escape from feeling that we, fans, forgot about is Generation Wild as song. Now we try to learn Simon what songs he must sing and what T-shirt he must wear (though we even don't suspect it from ourselves). For example, the most of us could even believe that he may wear T-shirt with photo of Britney Spears (It was demonstrated on Facebook) What would be next with us? - Shell we say "We don't love you, Simon, 'cause you like her?". Stop it and give him his own choice! Moreover, he looks well wearing it and he's a guy, who may like her as a girl.
And about lack of fantasy on modern scene. At's enough to remember any Eurovision! But i don't think that a metalhead should listen glem-metal only. For example, i also love Gothic|Symphonic metal that sounds differ. Some Goths prefer it to Gothic Rock (it's another genre!) I agreed with them because there's nothing better then Nightwish. But i wasn't shy to get list of Gothic Rock bands and to try all of them. It took me some days on you-tube but "LAM" (London After Midnight) and Lacrimosa really kick! And we have "Old Merry" classic rock bands. I love Queen, KISS and Motley Crue. Together it's more then 50 albums! Also i'd like to taste Punk Rock and Viking|Celtic metal. The Ark is differ then Crashdiet but i so love them! Reckless Love, The 69Eyes... I should stop now because there is enough information for thinking

More
7 years 5 months ago #142354 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...

Mrs. Sleazy wrote: Olli also created pretty good thing and we should be gratitude to him because he survived the band in the hardest time.

Mrs. Sleazy wrote: Now we try to learn Simon what songs he must sing and what T-shirt he must wear (though we even don't suspect it from ourselves). For example, the most of us could even believe that he may wear T-shirt with photo of Britney Spears (It was demonstrated on Facebook) What would be next with us? - Shell we say "We don't love you, Simon, 'cause you like her?".

Ehm, what?

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
7 years 5 months ago #142358 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...
This is the worst crap that i've heard. Even though it's embarassing to admit i like TUR but this sounds just like Danger or some other poser glam band. And why do people mention sleaze in CrashDïet discussions? CrashDïet doesn't play sleaze at all. Well, Riot Youth and the early version of Queen Obscene maybe(MAAYBE) would count as sleaze. Where them blues licks at? Even though the simple songs and riffs are the best ones this is just too far. I can't feel the energy,it doesn't wake any feelings or something like that. And naming it Anarchy feels so cliché. What's CrashDïet's next songtitle "A bullied little kid that starts listening to shit like hanoi rocks and suddenly feels badass but walks home crying from pre-school everyday" ?

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
7 years 5 months ago #142359 by CurrentlycRazie
Replied by CurrentlycRazie on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: This is the worst crap that i've heard

Alright... Can I just say this? It's fine to express opinions, and if you don't like it, that's fine. Other people have said it doesn't strike anything in them either. But there is NO NEED to talk like this about it. Personally, I quite like the song. It's not the best for me, but I appreciate it. If you want to criticise something, use constructive criticism, instead of just yelling negatives that aren't going to make anything better. The point of criticism is to tell them what they could do to make it better. What you've said, from my point of view, is frankly pointless. I'm sorry.

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~...

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
7 years 5 months ago #142360 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Oh, feel offended? What happened to "won't take shit fron anyone(NO ONE!)".
Okay i'll do it constructive then. MAKE BETTER MUSIC! The songs. that's what they got to do better.

Let the light bless and

More
7 years 5 months ago #142362 by CurrentlycRazie
Replied by CurrentlycRazie on topic Anarchy, the new song by Crashdïet...

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: feel offended?

In fact, no. I'm just annoyed by pointless criticism. If you had any wisdom to offer, perhaps: 'lyrics need to be more meaningful', 'more original riffs', 'different tuning' (I've not analyzed the song so I don't know if any of this applies). That would be fine. As it is, what you're doing is the equivalent of a bad heckle, but online.

It won't help them, or you, or anyone else here. So why say it?

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~...

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
7 years 5 months ago #142370 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Okay. So what you're saying to me would help? I already know what i said and why i said it. I'm not really too intersted in following standards. And as i said. All constructive i can say is "make better songs".

Let the light bless and

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds