Crashdiet

Wild Rose Download?

• Tsaknis
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
8 years 2 months ago #136171 by Tsaknis
Replied by Tsaknis on topic Wild Rose Download?

mrs v. viper wrote: wow thats all really interesting ;O
well. if the lyrics are changed as it got mentioned here, then I guess we can atleats agree on that the version we all know was sort of inspired by dave atleast I guess.. "that friday night time stand still, send shivers down my spine" seems to be kinda obvious right...

which is why I'm really interested to hear that old version now. can anyone fix those download links to something that lets me download directly? cos it just says "not found" for me.. or maybe upload that old version somewhere else? I'm also interested coz I can't really imagine that Martin sang in another band? anyone ever heard another song of that band? I'm hunting for their songs for ages but noone seems to have any/heard any...

Oh and btw, fizzy i think that b/w picture you posted actually shows the leathurrebels. you know, that other band Martin played in where we were discussing that bark at the moon cover some time ago... at least I think I remember seeing that pic in a context with that band, from a person who claimed to have played in that band. I think they were later, maybe even after Dave died.. totally not sure tho, I'll see if i can still find that...
(I feel like such a bloody stalker xD)

There is actually an option to just play it and you can listen to it that way. Truthfully I didn't even bother trying to download it because when I heard it I was so confused. Wanted the Sweet, sad one I found on youtube (Which some people have generously sent to me whether it be through private message or email, so thank you all for that). I also popped open my PC calendar and looked at the date Dave... you know. It was on a friday so that should hold as even more proof for it to be for Dave. Even if Martin says it was not re-recorded for Dave (which I will forever doubt 100%), I will just make it in my mind that he did it sub consciously! Thank you all for all your help with this, was especially fun to see an old band of Martins and the true creation of Wild Rose. Feel free to keep the chat alive if you wish, maybe use it to dig up the guys' old bands and stuff. You shall see me around in the forums and thank you again 1 millions times over. Nice meeting some of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tsaknis
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
8 years 2 months ago #136172 by Tsaknis
Replied by Tsaknis on topic Wild Rose Download?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: Sure is. Probably the most interesting "first post" by a forum member.

yeah defo!

^ Also thanks for this haha. I shall wear this Unofficial Title proudly until the day of my passing.

• Genital Grinder
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Guitarist, Australia
More
8 years 2 months ago #136188 by Genital Grinder
Replied by Genital Grinder on topic Wild Rose Download?
Wow this whole thread is amazing thanks Tsaknis, for bring this to our attention, i'm sure that the re-recording was for dave i mean how could it not be? either way its a beautiful song

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

• winwin1009
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Resident Cynic..
More
8 years 2 months ago #136224 by winwin1009
Replied by winwin1009 on topic Wild Rose Download?
This is all so interesting..... Thanks Tsaknis for bringing this up and thanks to fizzy for digging up and providing so much information about the song! :)

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
8 years 1 month ago #136400 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic Wild Rose Download?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: Sure is. Probably the most interesting "first post" by a forum member.

yeah defo!

Are you sure ?
This one is a canidate to that one too! :lol:

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: Could somebody send me the song :)
please i've never heard anything from laura maefesser but i know it was a project by Dave/Peter and that they recorded a few demo songs

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 1 month ago #136482 by XiLaii
Replied by XiLaii on topic Wild Rose Download?
Okay this is actually a really interesting thread. : O

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 1 month ago #137158 by Anna Gable
Replied by Anna Gable on topic Wild Rose Download?
This page makes mp3 (or other formats) of YT clips (and other stuff). Since YT is a very compressed format, the sound quality will not be the best, but if you are in a situation where you can't listen in any other way, and can't be on line on yt for some reason (like a slow connection which makes listening on line impossible or such), at least it's better than nothing. Since the quality will not be very good, I don't feel bad about posting it here, since I know you all will go out and ghet the real stuff as soon as you can, and only use this as described in the first post of this thread, for an evening when nothing else helps. So check out www.zamzar.com/ and use it if you promise to buy the real file the next day. If we don't pay for the music, nobody can afford to make new songs for us, always remember that!

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...

• crizzy218
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Christoffer Jakobsson
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #138241 by crizzy218
Replied by crizzy218 on topic Wild Rose Download?
I found another pic from a "Bullseyes Dirt" EP/Demo where you can see a list of the band members and one of them i think is "Linus Linkan Nirbrant" who co-wrote a song un The UR

www.69queenobscene.dk/images/solo/sweet/...202003%20%282%29.JPG
File Attachment:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds