Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

More
8 years 7 months ago #98779 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
I agree with exactly everything you said Fizzy! I started to write my own review while I was waiting for my ride home from school, were going to do the rest of my review now, but you said exactly everything I wanted to say in my review, so I don't think my review would matter that much.
BUT! there's one thing I have to add, which I think that there might be a lot of people who disagree of, but I think if, and I say IF Crashdïet choose to release Chemical as a second single from the album, I would take away first verse and the first "Feelgood chemical"-part (don't know if that's supposed to be the bridge or the chorus?) Just to give the "All I need.."-part more space, cuz' I think that's a perfect chorus (if it is the chorus?) It's really catchy and both metalheads and "less metal persons" can listen to that part and still think it's awesome and I don't think that waiting with the "All I need"-part for over 2 minutes ain't a good idea for a single. But I'm not sure though, I still love the song no matter what :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98788 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

joey_baccardï wrote: I agree with exactly everything you said Fizzy! I started to write my own review while I was waiting for my ride home from school, were going to do the rest of my review now, but you said exactly everything I wanted to say in my review, so I don't think my review would matter that much.
BUT! there's one thing I have to add, which I think that there might be a lot of people who disagree of, but I think if, and I say IF Crashdïet choose to release Chemical as a second single from the album, I would take away first verse and the first "Feelgood chemical"-part (don't know if that's supposed to be the bridge or the chorus?) Just to give the "All I need.."-part more space, cuz' I think that's a perfect chorus (if it is the chorus?) It's really catchy and both metalheads and "less metal persons" can listen to that part and still think it's awesome and I don't think that waiting with the "All I need"-part for over 2 minutes ain't a good idea for a single. But I'm not sure though, I still love the song no matter what :)


haha cool;)

no that wouldn't be a good idea. If they choose a song as a single they have to think mainstream if they wanna sell records. and I think the first verse and the first chorus will not fit our ears, but surely many ears of lady gaga or madonna or whatever fans. and when then the hookline starts the people will love it, I'm sure.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98801 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: no that wouldn't be a good idea. If they choose a song as a single they have to think mainstream if they wanna sell records. and I think the first verse and the first chorus will not fit our ears, but surely many ears of lady gaga or madonna or whatever fans. and when then the hookline starts the people will love it, I'm sure.

But is it possible for a 4 minute song who has it's chorus after 2 minutes to be a hit? I mean, Gn'R and Maiden have made some of the best songs of all time which has choruses that doesn't come before 2 minutes, but most of those songs are like 6-7 minutes... or even longer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98804 by nage
nage replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Just ask around how many people consider CHEMICAL their favourite GW song and you will know if it can be a HIT SONG.

I think it already is.

'nuff said, I should remain silent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98806 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
i actually think Chemical is not a major favorite of mine. Reason being the vocals being layered so much you can barely hear the guitar riffs throughout the song.

N i just think other songs are way edgier. For hit factor, definately say Bound to Fall...what a song.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98815 by ml_916
ml_916 replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Top 3 songs of Generation Wild:
1. Chemical
2. Rebel
3. Native Nature

Native Nature sounds VERY much like Slave to the Grind-era Skid Row imo. Down with the dust is amazing too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98836 by bomber
bomber replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
My copy arrived today, only listened once so far.

When I've listened some more I'll give my proper opinions but at first listen it starts off really strongly, kind of loses it around Rebel-Save Her and picks up again a bit at the end

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98838 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Bomber wrote: My copy arrived today, only listened once so far.

When I've listened some more I'll give my proper opinions but at first listen it starts off really strongly, kind of loses it around Rebel-Save Her and picks up again a bit at the end


Rebel is the number one! Just my 2 cents.. :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98839 by bomber
bomber replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
it didn't hit me at first listen but I'll know better after a few more listens :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98872 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
well. The CD has passed the "in the car with friends" test.

Infact it inspired my one friend so much he jumped out of my moving car to air guitar in the street.

Now that is fucking madness at its best!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98889 by julius leopard
julius leopard replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

MrLee wrote: he jumped out of my moving car to air guitar in the street.


:o Pure Fukkin' Madness :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #98893 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

JuLiuS Leopard wrote:

MrLee wrote: he jumped out of my moving car to air guitar in the street.


:o Pure Fukkin' Madness :o

yeah man it rocked.

We have these people in england nick named "chavs" they are like real scumbags that hate rock music and rock fans. Lots of them live in my particular area, its one of the worst areas in England for chavs (statistically proven). So its amusing driving up slowly past them with rock music blasting out on the night times.

Wake the fuckers up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum