Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

More
9 years 7 months ago #99410 by ellenn
when I first listened to the album, there were a few songs that I did'nt really like at all. But then I realized that the volume on my stereo was soo fucking low that I could barely hear they lyrics.
So I turned it up, and BAM! It went straight into my heart. I LOVE it! :sexx1: :party1: :guitar:
It's great. Chemical and Armageddon are my favourites at the moment.

I almost feel like throwing TUR in the garbage now. Cus' even though I thought it was bad before, it's even worse now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 7 months ago #99421 by fizzy

AxL Whïte wrote: Save Her - Perfect tracklisting, something calm and sad after the perfect rebel. I think this is one of simons best songs, as mr Baccardï said, he does it with such feeling!!! Not to mention the line, "She comes undone, dead and nowhere to run, sweet lips around a loaded gun, pulls the trigger and the bullet won..." I wonder if gunn wrote that...

I think you can be sure about that.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 7 months ago #99424 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
cool :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
9 years 7 months ago #99435 by alz
:lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz
great job crashdiet i knew you guys had that spark ! :lol:

More
9 years 7 months ago #99448 by crue
I listen to GW on YouTube , but I will get album soon..
My favorite are Save Her, Native Nature , Down With The Dust, Bound To Fall, Chemical.
So Alive ,Armageddon and Beautiful Pain are boring me..
;)

More
9 years 7 months ago #99645 by alz
:lol: Kick ass cd and i love the new video ! :lol: { crashdiet member's , way to go guys ! } :lol: very awesome stuff ! i need more , one more shot ! lol, see ya , ALZ- FROM FLORIDA U.S.A.

More
9 years 7 months ago #99646 by izzie

ALZ wrote: :lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz

Tell us more please!

More
9 years 7 months ago #99699 by ziggy

ellenn wrote: when I first listened to the album, there were a few songs that I did'nt really like at all. But then I realized that the volume on my stereo was soo fucking low that I could barely hear they lyrics.
So I turned it up, and BAM! It went straight into my heart. I LOVE it! :sexx1: :party1: :guitar:
It's great. Chemical and Armageddon are my favourites at the moment.

I almost feel like throwing TUR in the garbage now. Cus' even though I thought it was bad before, it's even worse now.

BAD FAN!!!

• mrlee
  • Topic Author
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
9 years 7 months ago #99703 by mrlee
^ how?

More
9 years 7 months ago #99707 by icey

izzie wrote:

ALZ wrote: :lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz

Tell us more please!

Why are you all ganging up on him like this? He's obviously a big fan who likes to have fun. So what if he types alot? At least that's better and more giving to read than meaningless one-liners. Leave the guy alone.

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 7 months ago #99709 by fizzy

icey wrote:

izzie wrote:

Tell us more please!

Why are you all ganging up on him like this? He's obviously a big fan who likes to have fun. So what if he types alot? At least that's better and more giving to read than meaningless one-liners. Leave the guy alone.

yer right man, but I think hes a fake.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 7 months ago #99713 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
A small dick with a lack of selfesteem?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds