Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

More
11 years 8 months ago #77217 by tracy lords

fizzy suxx wrote:

Kalypso wrote: I must admit that I am not that familiar with the border between metal and sleaze (rock) because for my ears, TUR isn't really heavier than RIS. Both are GREAT albums, although some tracks on TUR took a while to work out for me. But the majority of them just blew me away from the start! My mother (who brought me into rock) even likes the second album more than the first - because "the drums sound more fat" 8-) But still she loooves It's a miracle!

The unattractive revolution has become a very attractive (and successful!) one ;)

Yeah I think so too
but what I wanted to say is that this album is maybe not as dirty as RIS was.
ya know?

btw I'm gonna go crazy, when I hear the drums... :drums:

yeah the ris was more dirty!!! :twisted:

LEPARD XD!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #77295 by olds_71_442

tracy lords wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote:

Kalypso wrote: I must admit that I am not that familiar with the border between metal and sleaze (rock) because for my ears, TUR isn't really heavier than RIS. Both are GREAT albums, although some tracks on TUR took a while to work out for me. But the majority of them just blew me away from the start! My mother (who brought me into rock) even likes the second album more than the first - because "the drums sound more fat" 8-) But still she loooves It's a miracle!

The unattractive revolution has become a very attractive (and successful!) one ;)

Yeah I think so too
but what I wanted to say is that this album is maybe not as dirty as RIS was.
ya know?

btw I'm gonna go crazy, when I hear the drums... :drums:

yeah the ris was more dirty!!! :twisted:

LEPARD XD!!

I think both are awesome. Rest in Sleaze is more raw and live sounding, The Unnattractive Revolution is more polished, and a bit bass heavier. I have certain tunes from each one that I love. It's a miracle, Breakin the chainz and Riot in everyone kick total azz on RIS and In the raw, Falling rain and Overnight are the ones I love best on TUR.

More
11 years 7 months ago #77298 by hyperfrida
Can´t really say my favourite, cuz all of them is sooo good. It´s exciting to see how long the stereo can take this great shit :lol: Man, I love it!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #81566 by Guest
After many listenings the most songs is great but except one In the raw ~ it's not a bad song, but not fits my taste...

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 2 months ago #81571 by fizzy
After a few listenings I have to agree.

But I don't like from the first listen "Alone" and "Overnight". These songs are really bad. But I didn't had the balls to tell it when it was released...

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
11 years 2 months ago #81728 by paismaycare
i think most of the songs on this album are ace, the music is definatly amazing and gets me everytime and i lvoe the crisp production, only thing i dont like is now and again the lyrics arent that good in my opinio apart from that its a great album, always in my player

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
10 years 11 months ago #85242 by joey_baccard
All the "TUR" songs are good but I don't like Thrill Me and Like A Sin, They are both good songs but I dont think they sound like Crashdïet songs

More
10 years 10 months ago #86127 by wildscorp
Hi dudes!!! Happy New Year!!! i'm Crashdiet fan from Russia,Siberia :lol:

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 10 months ago #86129 by fizzy

WildScorp wrote: Hi dudes!!! Happy New Year!!! i'm Crashdiet fan from Russia,Siberia :lol:

nice to hear, but wrong thread

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
10 years 10 months ago #86131 by foby
Russia is the shit.

• mrbjoorn
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 10 months ago #86165 by mrbjoorn

Foby wrote: Russia is the shit.

You're damn right there, fobyman

More
10 years 7 months ago #88607 by alz
:lol: I AM A OLD SLEAZE METAL SINGER /GUITAR PLAYER, SOON I WILL BE 44 YRS OLD AND I LOVE CRASHDIET R.I.P. DAVE , THESE GUYS GOT IT ! THE NEW SINGER ROXX ! I LOVE THEM AND HAVE ALOT TO TRADE I WANT EVERY SONG ,PICTURES, DAVE SONGS ,DEMO'S ,VIDEO AND ANYTHING I CAN GET ! I HAVE OVER 1000 VIDS OF ALL KINDS OF METAL AND ROCK AND SLEAZE AND I ONLY TRADE , AND I BUY CASH $$$ I MISS THE CHANCE TO HAVE MET DAVE , BUT I MET A SHIT LOAD OF ROCKERZ AND I AM FRIEND WITH WASP'S FOUNDING GUITAR PLAYERS AND HUNG WITH AXL AND SLASH AND LATER TRACCI AND ALL OF L.A. GUNS ALL NIGHT , AND DOKKEN , EZO, AND MANY MANY OTHER AS I WAS A DRINKER { STILL AM } AND I LOOKED LIKE SLASH MEETS NIKKI SIXX ! YES I HAVE MANY PICS TO PROVE IT ! I AM ADMIN ROCKERZ AT THE VOODOO LOUNGE FORUM PART OF OUR SITE WWW.JACKSONCHARVELWORLD.NET THATS OUT SPOT , VOODOO LOUNGE IS OUR FORUM , CONTACT WEBMASTER TELL EM ALZ SENT YA AND HE WILL GET YOU IN ! I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL COME ON OVER , HELL FREE DRINKS , LOL, HOPE ITS ALL COOL I POSTED IT UP BUT I WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE VOODOO ! WE ROCK ! AND LOVE CRASHDIET AND NASTY IDOLS, LOUD NASTY AND MY FRIEND'S " MR NASTY "CHECK THEM OUT ON TOY TUBE ! HARDLINE AND KANDILUV ARE GREAT AND I SANG MANY TIMES AS THE SINGER FELL ASLEEP, WILL SAY ! LOL, SEE YA , ALZ /ROCKERZ !

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds