Crashdiet

Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution

More
12 years 1 month ago #68162 by blueglow
Mine made it here to Florida! I think it is fantastic! By far my favorite is Bound to Be Enslaved!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #68384 by lady $leaze
I can't order the new album via the CrashDïet' site
Anyone can help me ? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #68387 by foby
If somebody didn't knew it, here's some news:

The Unattractive Revolution has entered the Swedish Album chart at #11!!

CRASHDÏET will perform on SVTs next episode of Grand Prix, so be sure you don't miss that! Grand Prix is on tuesday 19.00 (I think) at SVT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • crashbear.
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • Björn Beisy
More
12 years 1 month ago #68406 by crashbear.

Foby wrote: If somebody didn't knew it, here's some news:

The Unattractive Revolution has entered the Swedish Album chart at #11!!

CRASHDÏET will perform on SVTs next episode of Grand Prix, so be sure you don't miss that! Grand Prix is on tuesday 19.00 (I think) at SVT.


Yeah i saw that on the offical site.

also NOTE: The 9th November on SVT 2 Musikbyrån will have a program called 'Sleaze Special'
were they according to what i have heard show a whole concert!! :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #68611 by battled.
I finally got mine! I have listened it only three times, so pretty much all I can say is that it's awesome! I love Falling Rain, the chorus is great. Olli's voice is so much different than Dave's, so it takes some time to get accustomed to his voice.
But yeah, just like I excepted it to be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #69841 by crazy vixx
I like this album.... so I can't wait to hear it live !! 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #71192 by *shakieroxy_80s*
Replied by *shakieroxy_80s* on topic Fan reviews/album discussion The Unattractive Revolution
I listened to the album sooo many times these last weeks! And I only can say that I LOVE IT! Amazing album (more heavy than "Rest in Sleaze") and amazing Olli's voice (sometimes can even remind me to Mark Slaughter)!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #76382 by slash snakepit

Crazy Vixx wrote: I like this album.... so I can't wait to hear it live !! 8-)


Theyr better live! So energetic and raw!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #76720 by oliverklohzoff
Spreadin' the word all over the United States and on all the guitar boards I frequent. Been wearing out the 1st CD for the past year, lovin' the new one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 8 months ago #76724 by fizzy
Not as good as Rest In Sleaze but pleaze don't get me wrong it's a great album though.
But what I miss is the Sleazyness in the new one.
It's more Metal I think.
But for all the people out there The Unattractive Revolution is a GREAT album!!! :guitar:

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #76752 by kalypso
I must admit that I am not that familiar with the border between metal and sleaze (rock) because for my ears, TUR isn't really heavier than RIS. Both are GREAT albums, although some tracks on TUR took a while to work out for me. But the majority of them just blew me away from the start! My mother (who brought me into rock) even likes the second album more than the first - because "the drums sound more fat" 8-) But still she loooves It's a miracle!

The unattractive revolution has become a very attractive (and successful!) one ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 8 months ago #76771 by fizzy

Kalypso wrote: I must admit that I am not that familiar with the border between metal and sleaze (rock) because for my ears, TUR isn't really heavier than RIS. Both are GREAT albums, although some tracks on TUR took a while to work out for me. But the majority of them just blew me away from the start! My mother (who brought me into rock) even likes the second album more than the first - because "the drums sound more fat" 8-) But still she loooves It's a miracle!

The unattractive revolution has become a very attractive (and successful!) one ;)


Yeah I think so too
but what I wanted to say is that this album is maybe not as dirty as RIS was.
ya know?

btw I'm gonna go crazy, when I hear the drums... :drums:

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum