Crashdiet

Crashdiet-related dreams

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #63191 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic Crashdiet-related dreams
^^ omg that's fun!! :lol::lol: 8-)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #63192 by andy83
Replied by andy83 on topic Crashdiet-related dreams

Glam-Metal94 wrote: Then I had a dream that Nikki was married to my mom... idk y lolz ;)

Having Nikki as your father... :rolleyes: sounds lovely :lol:

Daddy, daddy. I cannot sleep, sing me a lullaby!! Yeah!!! 8-)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #63195 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Crashdiet-related dreams

Andy83 wrote: Daddy, daddy. I cannot sleep, sing me a lullaby!! Yeah!!! 8-)

:rolleyes: 8-)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #63209 by glam-metal94
Replied by glam-metal94 on topic Crashdiet-related dreams
Yea I know right :lol:

that would definatley be a sick life :twisted:

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #63245 by vagabundo
Replied by vagabundo on topic Crashdiet-related dreams
HEY FUCKERS:

I'd onetime dreams with Michael Monroe, but Crashdiet not.

EL VAGA (como tose la vieja)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #63714 by andy83
I have had a Crash-dream tonight but was quite stressful and a little sub-realistic. :rolleyes:

I don't know how it started, but it happened this:

I was going back home by the streetcar after work (as every day do). Suddenly, I saw Peter and Olliver on the street through the window. They were waiting for Martin and Eric,... an also for people of the messageboard (don't remember whom).

So, I got out of the streetcar and went where they were. Peter and someone of the messageboard told me that they were preparing a meeting with all the people of the Forum. They were going to make a party and all that kind of stuff; and ask me if I wanted to join it.

I doubted for an instant but then, I decided to stay for a while 'cause previously I arranged to meet with my very best friend later and I wanted to be sure to have time for not being late to our meeting. So because I had enough time, I stayed there.

Time passed very quick. I checked the time and I realized that I had the exact time to take the bus and meet with me friend. But when I was going to the bus stop, the one that I had to take was leaving the stop at that moment.

I got ver stressed because that bus was the last one, so I started to be nervous and didn't know what to do.

And then I've woken up... :rolleyes: So...

The funniest thing is that all this happened in a small city next to Barcelona called Esplugues de LLobregat. ahahahah!!

Dreams... what a misterious and fascinating thing :lol:

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #63728 by od?nn
Replied by od?nn on topic Crashdiet-related dreams

Andy83 wrote: I have had a Crash-dream tonight but was quite stressful and a little sub-realistic. :rolleyes:

I was going back home by the streetcar after work (as every day do). Suddenly, I saw Peter and Olliver on the street through the window. They were waiting for Martin and Eric,... an also for people of the messageboard (don't remember whom).

So, I got out of the streetcar and went where they were. Peter and someone of the messageboard told me that they were preparing a meeting with all the people of the Forum. They were going to make a party and all that kind of stuff; and ask me if I wanted to join it.

I doubted for an instant but then, I decided to stay for a while 'cause previously I arranged to meet with my very best friend later and I wanted to be sure to have time for not being late to our meeting. So because I had enough time, I stayed there.

Time passed very quick. I checked the time and I realized that I had the exact time to take the bus and meet with me friend. But when I was going to the bus stop, the one that I had to take was leaving the stop at that moment.

I got ver stressed because that bus was the last one, so I started to be nervous and didn't know what to do.

The funniest thing is that all this happened in a small city next to Barcelona called Esplugues de LLobregat. ahahahah!!

Heyhey sounds good! That is if I was there 8-)
Anyways yeh dreams are mysterious.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #63740 by andy83

Odïnn wrote:

Andy83 wrote: I have had a Crash-dream tonight but was quite stressful and a little sub-realistic. :rolleyes:

Heyhey sounds good! That is if I was there 8-)
Anyways yeh dreams are mysterious.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't remember it Odïnn. :-P

The thing is that I can only visualize human figures without faces (except Peter and Olliver) but I know that they were forum members...

More
12 years 1 week ago #63844 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Crashdiet-related dreams
I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

More
12 years 1 week ago #63904 by elentina
Replied by elentina on topic Crashdiet-related dreams
Alter Egon is the absolute tormentor of dietheads judging by the great percentage of dreams he holds in this thread :rolleyes:
The last two days two fellows are crawling in my dreamland...Dave Lepard together with GG Allin but i don't remember much in the morning. So today that i logged in i saw the GG Allin thread in the Crash Diet forum 8-) ...i don't think it just that...they must be up to something :o

More
12 years 1 week ago #63954 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic Crashdiet-related dreams

Foby wrote: I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

i have mandolin 8-)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
12 years 1 week ago #63958 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Crashdiet-related dreams

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Foby wrote: I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

i have mandolin 8-)

:o :o Gimme

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds