Crashdiet

Crashdiet-related dreams

More
11 years 10 months ago #63191 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
^^ omg that's fun!! :lol::lol: 8-)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #63192 by andy83
andy83 replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

Glam-Metal94 wrote: Then I had a dream that Nikki was married to my mom... idk y lolz ;)

Having Nikki as your father... :rolleyes: sounds lovely :lol:

Daddy, daddy. I cannot sleep, sing me a lullaby!! Yeah!!! 8-)

More
11 years 10 months ago #63195 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

Andy83 wrote: Daddy, daddy. I cannot sleep, sing me a lullaby!! Yeah!!! 8-)

:rolleyes: 8-)

More
11 years 10 months ago #63209 by glam-metal94
glam-metal94 replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Yea I know right :lol:

that would definatley be a sick life :twisted:

More
11 years 10 months ago #63245 by vagabundo
vagabundo replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
HEY FUCKERS:

I'd onetime dreams with Michael Monroe, but Crashdiet not.

EL VAGA (como tose la vieja)

More
11 years 10 months ago #63714 by andy83
I have had a Crash-dream tonight but was quite stressful and a little sub-realistic. :rolleyes:

I don't know how it started, but it happened this:

I was going back home by the streetcar after work (as every day do). Suddenly, I saw Peter and Olliver on the street through the window. They were waiting for Martin and Eric,... an also for people of the messageboard (don't remember whom).

So, I got out of the streetcar and went where they were. Peter and someone of the messageboard told me that they were preparing a meeting with all the people of the Forum. They were going to make a party and all that kind of stuff; and ask me if I wanted to join it.

I doubted for an instant but then, I decided to stay for a while 'cause previously I arranged to meet with my very best friend later and I wanted to be sure to have time for not being late to our meeting. So because I had enough time, I stayed there.

Time passed very quick. I checked the time and I realized that I had the exact time to take the bus and meet with me friend. But when I was going to the bus stop, the one that I had to take was leaving the stop at that moment.

I got ver stressed because that bus was the last one, so I started to be nervous and didn't know what to do.

And then I've woken up... :rolleyes: So...

The funniest thing is that all this happened in a small city next to Barcelona called Esplugues de LLobregat. ahahahah!!

Dreams... what a misterious and fascinating thing :lol:

More
11 years 10 months ago #63728 by od?nn
od?nn replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

Andy83 wrote: I have had a Crash-dream tonight but was quite stressful and a little sub-realistic. :rolleyes:

I was going back home by the streetcar after work (as every day do). Suddenly, I saw Peter and Olliver on the street through the window. They were waiting for Martin and Eric,... an also for people of the messageboard (don't remember whom).

So, I got out of the streetcar and went where they were. Peter and someone of the messageboard told me that they were preparing a meeting with all the people of the Forum. They were going to make a party and all that kind of stuff; and ask me if I wanted to join it.

I doubted for an instant but then, I decided to stay for a while 'cause previously I arranged to meet with my very best friend later and I wanted to be sure to have time for not being late to our meeting. So because I had enough time, I stayed there.

Time passed very quick. I checked the time and I realized that I had the exact time to take the bus and meet with me friend. But when I was going to the bus stop, the one that I had to take was leaving the stop at that moment.

I got ver stressed because that bus was the last one, so I started to be nervous and didn't know what to do.

The funniest thing is that all this happened in a small city next to Barcelona called Esplugues de LLobregat. ahahahah!!

Heyhey sounds good! That is if I was there 8-)
Anyways yeh dreams are mysterious.

More
11 years 10 months ago #63740 by andy83

Odïnn wrote:

Andy83 wrote: I have had a Crash-dream tonight but was quite stressful and a little sub-realistic. :rolleyes:

Heyhey sounds good! That is if I was there 8-)
Anyways yeh dreams are mysterious.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't remember it Odïnn. :-P

The thing is that I can only visualize human figures without faces (except Peter and Olliver) but I know that they were forum members...

More
11 years 10 months ago #63844 by foby
foby replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

More
11 years 10 months ago #63904 by elentina
elentina replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams
Alter Egon is the absolute tormentor of dietheads judging by the great percentage of dreams he holds in this thread :rolleyes:
The last two days two fellows are crawling in my dreamland...Dave Lepard together with GG Allin but i don't remember much in the morning. So today that i logged in i saw the GG Allin thread in the Crash Diet forum 8-) ...i don't think it just that...they must be up to something :o

More
11 years 10 months ago #63954 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

Foby wrote: I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

i have mandolin 8-)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 10 months ago #63958 by foby
foby replied the topic: Crashdiet-related dreams

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Foby wrote: I had a dream some days ago... I was in a little house thats was a studio. I was going to do some Alter Egon-sounding project, so I called Alter himself and he came asap with a mandolin inhis hand 8-) But after some hours, i realised that our Peter was very phycotic haha. Or maybe stoned. His eyes were like plates, and he was hallucinating all the time :P But well well. He wanted to go on an adventure, so we went to the river. Of course he wanted to "take a dip in the strawberry river" (I've watched Pick of Destiny too much haha), but i didn't wanna take a dip. He became VERY angry and started swinging the mandolin around :lol: After a while, the police came and took mr Egon away, and i woke up and thought only one thing; "WTF?!" :lol:

i have mandolin 8-)

:o :o Gimme

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds