Crashdiet

Peter?

More
12 years 5 months ago #10776 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Peter?
mmm.. No you can't!! hehee 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #10933 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: Peter?
noo haha i never ever get tired of watching pics of crashdïet .. even if i´ve seen them a million times :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #11628 by hanna rokk
hanna rokk replied the topic: Peter?
Same here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14140 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Peter?
I just checked Repfoto again and the pictures are back up...both photoshoots...you have to go directly to the site , the links don't work anymore. :) :)
~Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14142 by randee
randee replied the topic: Peter?

glitter43 wrote: I just checked Repfoto again and the pictures are back up...both photoshoots...you have to go directly to the site , the links don't work anymore. :) :)
~Nicki


Thanks for the update Nicki :lol: ...I'm glad they put them back up there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14145 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Peter?

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote: I just checked Repfoto again and the pictures are back up...both photoshoots...you have to go directly to the site , the links don't work anymore. :) :)
~Nicki



Thanks for the update Nicki :lol: ...I'm glad they put them back up there.


No problem..i'm glad theyr'e back too...they were probably back up the day after we checked last! hehe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14146 by randee
randee replied the topic: Peter?

glitter43 wrote:

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote: I just checked Repfoto again and the pictures are back up...both photoshoots...you have to go directly to the site , the links don't work anymore. :) :)
~Nicki



Thanks for the update Nicki :lol: ...I'm glad they put them back up there.


No problem..i'm glad theyr'e back too...they were probably back up the day after we checked last! hehe


Haha...yeah that's usually how it works :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14185 by pinkblackzero
pinkblackzero replied the topic: Peter?

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote: I just checked Repfoto again and the pictures are back up...both photoshoots...you have to go directly to the site , the links don't work anymore. :) :)
~Nicki


Thanks for the update Nicki :lol: ...I'm glad they put them back up there.


Thanks from me too! :lol: I really like those photos :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14199 by waspgirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14270 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Peter?
Your welcome Pinkblackzero......and thank you Waspgirl for the links....i wasn't in the mood to write them out :o :)
~Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14284 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: Peter?

glitter43 wrote: Your welcome Pinkblackzero......and thank you Waspgirl for the links....i wasn't in the mood to write them out :o :)
~Nicki


:) You're welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #15398 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: Peter?
Wow, great pics! Thank you for the links :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum