Crashdiet

Peter?

More
13 years 7 months ago #9215 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Peter?
I love those repfoto pics....i'm wondering how you got them bigger, than the size they are shown on the actual repfoto site?!
thankx for posting!!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9218 by randee
Replied by randee on topic Peter?
Those repfotos are great LoveSweet, thanks for posting them :lol: .

More
13 years 7 months ago #9222 by lovesweet
Replied by lovesweet on topic Peter?
Try this link..Just clikk on the pix! http://www.repfoto.com/index2005.htm

glitter43 wrote: I love those repfoto pics....i'm wondering how you got them bigger, than the size they are shown on the actual repfoto site?!

More
13 years 7 months ago #9233 by mik
Replied by mik on topic Peter?

LoveSweet wrote: Try this link..Just clikk on the pix! http://www.repfoto.com/index2005.htm

glitter43 wrote: I love those repfoto pics....i'm wondering how you got them bigger, than the size they are shown on the actual repfoto site?!

hey it' doesn't work.. I clicked on Crashdiet but.. nothing..

More
13 years 7 months ago #9254 by randee

MIK wrote:

LoveSweet wrote: Try this link..Just clikk on the pix! http://www.repfoto.com/index2005.htm

Yeah, same with me...it says file not found or something like that. The other band ones worked though... :rolleyes:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #9256 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Peter?

Randee wrote:

MIK wrote:

Yeah, same with me...it says file not found or something like that. The other band ones worked though... :rolleyes:

hmm yeah it´s the same for me too...but if those are the photos i have too maybe i can find a link that works..

• pinkblackzero
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
13 years 7 months ago #9273 by pinkblackzero
Replied by pinkblackzero on topic Peter?
oooh, thanks for posting all the lovely pics!

More
13 years 7 months ago #9282 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Peter?

Randee wrote:

MIK wrote:

Yes file not found.......but i found you cannot get to that particular photo shoot through that 2005 index....there is a direct link to it ...i think it was posted on here before a few months back....must go look for it.....anyway , i just found that it wont let you save the pictures (you can't right click) unless there is another way of saving that i'm forgetting? :rolleyes:
~Nicki

More
13 years 7 months ago #9293 by elodie
Replied by elodie on topic Peter?
Very beautiful pics :) .

More
13 years 7 months ago #9294 by lovesweet
You can hold on the pic, then it came up "save" in the corn of the pic

glitter43 wrote:

Randee wrote:

MIK wrote:

Yes file not found.......but i found you cannot get to that particular photo shoot through that 2005 index....there is a direct link to it ...i think it was posted on here before a few months back....must go look for it.....anyway , i just found that it wont let you save the pictures (you can't right click) unless there is another way of saving that i'm forgetting? :rolleyes:
~Nicki

More
13 years 7 months ago #9330 by randee

LoveSweet wrote: You can hold on the pic, then it came up "save" in the corn of the pic

glitter43 wrote:

Randee wrote:

MIK wrote:

~Nicki

I haven't tried that, but if that doesn't work you can alway hit the "Print Scrn / SysRq" button on your keyboard and go into a program like PAINT and go to Edit, Paste and it will paste whatever was on the screen when you hit the "Print Scrn / SysRq" button. Then you'd just have to crop out what you don't want.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9353 by lovesweet
Good idea 8-)

Randee wrote:

LoveSweet wrote: You can hold on the pic, then it came up "save" in the corn of the pic

glitter43 wrote:

Randee wrote:

MIK wrote:

~Nicki

I haven't tried that, but if that doesn't work you can alway hit the "Print Scrn / SysRq" button on your keyboard and go into a program like PAINT and go to Edit, Paste and it will paste whatever was on the screen when you hit the "Print Scrn / SysRq" button. Then you'd just have to crop out what you don't want.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds