Crashdiet

help pls.

More
6 years 1 week ago #140382 by Namco
Namco created the topic: help pls.

Have anyone this picture with the original colours or it's only with this "blue-style" effects?

I don't regret, that i said the truth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #140384 by Bxstar
Bxstar replied the topic: help pls.
I can't make my mind up if its shot under a blue light or edited with a coloured filter. I have seen other shots that aren't blue but not of this particular picture. I have asked the question for you. But you could head over to his FB Page and ask the question yourself. As it is his profile picture :) I hope you find what you're looking for.

Bex xx

More
6 years 1 week ago #140385 by Bxstar
Bxstar replied the topic: help pls.

Namco wrote:

Have anyone this picture with the original colours or it's only with this "blue-style" effects?

I found this for you? I'll try and find the full one for you ;) A silly question have you had a look thru the official band pics on here?

More
6 years 1 week ago #140386 by nage
nage replied the topic: help pls.
I'm pretty sure I stole the original pic from their MySpace back in the day and put it on the MySpace of UK Street Team....! Go fetch. LOL :lol:

More
6 years 1 week ago #140395 by Namco
Namco replied the topic: help pls.

Bxstar wrote: I can't make my mind up if its shot under a blue light or edited with a coloured filter. I have seen other shots that aren't blue but not of this particular picture. I have asked the question for you. But you could head over to his FB Page and ask the question yourself. As it is his profile picture :) I hope you find what you're looking for.

Bex xx

ah, i was looking for in facebook and google too (and everywhere! ><), but i can't find it yet :P and i saw the 'uneffected' shoots too, so i thought, that this pict belongs to them.
Thank you for asked him, and thx for your answer! ^^

More
6 years 1 week ago #140396 by Namco
Namco replied the topic: help pls.

Bxstar wrote:

Namco wrote:

I found this for you? I'll try and find the full one for you ;) A silly question have you had a look thru the official band pics on here?

i saw the pictures on this site, of course! ^^ but i want THIS picture XD i'll do a mural in my room, and it's my fav about Simme :3

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds