Crashdiet

Watch the Key Club-show online

More
6 years 3 months ago #139213 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Watch the Key Club-show online

Miss Obscene wrote: Lou can't log on to the board right now, but she wanted me to tell you guys that she recorded the livestream. She hasn't taken a look at it yet, but hopefully it works better than the one on the site! :)

Nice! Hope it's the entire performance then :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #139218 by TheNewEra
TheNewEra replied the topic: Watch the Key Club-show online
Video also works fine for me and now I want to go to Crash concert even mooore! :lol:

These are the fairytales of life
Read the story in my eyes

More
6 years 3 months ago #139225 by glam_junkie
glam_junkie replied the topic: Watch the Key Club-show online

Miss Obscene wrote: Lou can't log on to the board right now, but she wanted me to tell you guys that she recorded the livestream. She hasn't taken a look at it yet, but hopefully it works better than the one on the site! :)

great. i was hoping someone knew how to do that.

More
6 years 3 months ago #139239 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Watch the Key Club-show online

Marmetal wrote: MISS OBSCENE WROTE:
Lou can't log on to the board right now, but she wanted me to tell you guys that she recorded the livestream. She hasn't taken a look at it yet, but hopefully it works better than the one on the site!
Nice! Hope it's the entire performance then .

Yeah, it's the entire performance. XD. And about three hours before it, since that's when I decided to give up waiting and go to sleep, haha!

glam_junkie wrote: great. i was hoping someone knew how to do that.

After checking it out though, the video the key club uploaded works fine for me, and I think the footage I took is the same if not worse quality. XD Oh well :P

Thanks Missy for passing the message on! It seems I can log in just fine now, how strange, haha :P

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
6 years 3 months ago #139249 by martinkrush

XiLaii wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Nice! Hope it's the entire performance then .

Yeah, it's the entire performance. XD. And about three hours before it, since that's when I decided to give up waiting and go to sleep, haha!

Fair enough, cool! :lol:

XiLaii wrote: After checking it out though, the video the key club uploaded works fine for me, and I think the footage I took is the same if not worse quality. XD Oh well :P

So maybe you can somehow rip the video they posted after the show if it's better quality than yours? :P

More
6 years 3 months ago #139446 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Watch the Key Club-show online

Marmetal wrote: So maybe you can somehow rip the video they posted after the show if it's better quality than yours?

haha I could if you really really want it :). It must be bad for you to resort to that, haha

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
6 years 3 months ago #139459 by martinkrush

XiLaii wrote:

Marmetal wrote: So maybe you can somehow rip the video they posted after the show if it's better quality than yours?

haha I could if you really really want it :). It must be bad for you to resort to that, haha

Haha only if you are really bored and got absolutely nothing to do (and I know you have a busy life!). I managed to watch most of the show but it didn't work really smoothly so to say ;). And maybe someone else could download it as well :).

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds