how the fukk could u?

• klittbritt
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #3552 by klittbritt
how the fukk could u? was created by klittbritt
I have to agree with Kattah, delete them! They were never meant to be spread on the internet! There is more to this than "omg he´s so cute" :rolleyes:
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #3554 by emelyangel
Replied by emelyangel on topic how the fukk could u?
I agree with you a 100%. you don't just take someone's photographs and post them on a site just becuse you don't have any of your own!!
More
13 years 8 months ago #3556 by a friend
Replied by a friend on topic how the fukk could u?
It is a shame that personal pictures have been used without consent.

Im sure the person who did post them, didnt mean any malice, and maybe if they are asked via pm or whatever, they will apologise and remove the links to the pictures, and not make them public again.

Hugz C x
More
13 years 8 months ago #3561 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic how the fukk could u?

A FRIEND wrote: It is a shame that personal pictures have been used without consent.

Im sure the person who did post them, didnt mean any malice, and maybe if they are asked via pm or whatever, they will apologise and remove the links to the pictures, and not make them public again.

Hugz C x

Even if you do that without malice, that is no excuse, in my opinion. After all, is still something private. If Crashdïet guys haven't published pictures of themselves back in the years probably it's because they don't want to expose all their lives to everyone. I mean, yes they are musicians and a part of their lives is somehow of public knowledge, but still, they are humans and they have all the rights to keep their privacy. I don't see the point in posting such pictures. I mean, does it really change anything? Does it makes them better playing? Better singing? I don't think so... Nothing changes, it only hurts in this case. Besides, there is no kind of excuse to justify this. If you don't own those pictures you have NO right at all to post them, and in this situation even less. Even if a friend of a friend sent them. It is just a lack of respect for those in the pictures and a way to catch everyones attention. Plus there's something called copyright.

Sorry, not to offend anyone, but I also have my opinion.
More
13 years 8 months ago #3569 by ade
Replied by ade on topic how the fukk could u?
there is allways pirates on the net, do not ever upload personal stuff on the net. You see the results. I have the pictures on my computer, but just to have them. I havent done anything with em. not uploaded them or anything, its just pictures for me with dave (and one or 2 with you, Katta) If u want me to, i can delete 'em. U know u can trust me and i cood never do something like this to make u feel sad. Than again, do u mind me having them? Cuz i shood ask..

To peter, if u see this, delete the post with her pictures with dave!
More
13 years 8 months ago #3578 by ade
Aww, thanks. Ill keep on being a friend and wont do anything with the pix. And I hope that every1 else is taking them away..
More
13 years 8 months ago #3585 by crashdietforlife
Replied by crashdietforlife on topic how the fukk could u?
i´d already told you by pm that i´m sorry for posting them .. but i can say it again that i´m sorry...
and to all of you that probably think i´m a fukkin fukk ryte now : i didnt know the piccs were Kattas personal ,a friend of my post them to me and didnt tell me where she got them from .
If i knew they were Kattas i shouldnt had post them.
And the pic on Katta and David, it wasn´t me that post it , i havent even seen that picc.

and to you that did send the piccs to me , you know who you are : that´s bad style to copy personal piccs and you could´ve told me that they were Kattas...

And i hope you all understand that i never meant to hurt anyone.
and it was a big mistake from my side not chekkin out where the piccs come from .

sorry :(
More
13 years 8 months ago #3592 by ade
well, there nothing to do about it, it's done and cant be un-done. But pleez dont continue.
More
13 years 8 months ago #3594 by crashdietforlife

Ade wrote: well, there nothing to do about it, it's done and cant be un-done. But pleez dont continue.

true .. noop , i wont post more piccs if they´re not my own.
More
13 years 8 months ago #3595 by ade
your own and official pix is fine i guess.. and pix that people have accepted you to post.. otherwise its illegal
More
13 years 8 months ago #3598 by crashdietforlife

Ade wrote: your own and official pix is fine i guess.. and pix that people have accepted you to post.. otherwise its illegal

yeaah
More
13 years 8 months ago #3684 by annaderco
Replied by annaderco on topic how the fukk could u?
how did i know when some one saw dave lick the phone someone would do the same thing lol thats so cool of you how much you like that so rcok on dude or dudette
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds