Crashdiet

Scans of the CRASHDÏET feature in the Classic Rock Special?

More
8 years 8 months ago #108142 by mrlee
^ They are flares

although i dont think flares look right in glam


Anyhow, i cant believe the magazine is nearly £8!!!

I really want it for the poster, but...fuck...i think ill resort to theft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • XiLaii
  • XiLaii's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 8 months ago #108150 by XiLaii

MrLee wrote: ^ They are flares

although i dont think flares look right in glam


Anyhow, i cant believe the magazine is nearly £8!!!

I really want it for the poster, but...fuck...i think ill resort to theft!


Nobody will notice if just one page is missing from their mag, right? ;)

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Miss Obscene
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 8 months ago #108221 by Miss Obscene

XiLaii wrote:

MrLee wrote: ^ They are flares

although i dont think flares look right in glam


Anyhow, i cant believe the magazine is nearly £8!!!

I really want it for the poster, but...fuck...i think ill resort to theft!


Nobody will notice if just one page is missing from their mag, right? ;)


hahaha xD


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • XiLaii
  • XiLaii's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 8 months ago #108228 by XiLaii

Miss Obscene wrote:
hahaha xD


Not gonna lie, i toyed with the idea for a second or two, haha XD

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Miss Obscene
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 8 months ago #108229 by Miss Obscene

XiLaii wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:
hahaha xD


Not gonna lie, i toyed with the idea for a second or two, haha XD


:lol: :lol: :lol:


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum