Crashdiet

New video in November!

More
8 years 9 months ago #106444 by Lizzy Rose
Replied by Lizzy Rose on topic New video in November!
hmm...i wonder if it'll be more like the old videos or Generation Wild style? which do you prefer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miss Obscene
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 9 months ago #106445 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic New video in November!

Lizzy Rose wrote: hmm...i wonder if it'll be more like the old videos or Generation Wild style? which do you prefer?

Good question...
I think I would like this one to have a real theme in it. You know like "Breaking the chainz". All of the videos have a purpose of course, but a clear story that follow through would be nice. Not a video where they just sing and play their instruments, if you know what I mean...

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• Miss Obscene
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 9 months ago #106446 by Miss Obscene

Lizzy Rose wrote: hmm...i wonder if it'll be more like the old videos or Generation Wild style? which do you prefer?

which one do you prefer?

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 9 months ago #106447 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic New video in November!

Miss Obscene wrote: a video where they just sing and play their instruments

That 's exactly what I prefer.
I lile the IaM video the most, but Falling Rain is also nice.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 9 months ago #106448 by Lizzy Rose
i liked the idea behind Generation Wild...but I also liked Breakin' the Chainz...

in places I liked It's A Miracle because of how raw the whole video seemed...the story idea is good but sometimes it can turn out a bit cheezy if not well done...

• Miss Obscene
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 9 months ago #106449 by Miss Obscene

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Well we can't all like the same :) Falling Rain is good in the way that the theme is the concert and the fans, you get to see a lot of backstage videos and stuff. But I like all of their videos. Only "Back on trakk" that I'm not really fond of...

• Miss Obscene
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 9 months ago #106450 by Miss Obscene

Lizzy Rose wrote: i liked the idea behind Generation Wild...but I also liked Breakin' the Chainz...

in places I liked It's A Miracle because of how raw the whole video seemed...the story idea is good but sometimes it can turn out a bit cheezy if not well done...

"It's a miracle" is one of my favorite vidz even though they are mostly just singing...it's so beautiful :)
But I think they'll come up with something awesome for the next one as well. They are very good at always bringing something new to the table, I mean..just look at the video for "Generation wild"...
So it would surprise me if they did the same thing twice :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #106451 by Lizzy Rose

Miss Obscene wrote:

Lizzy Rose wrote: i liked the idea behind Generation Wild...but I also liked Breakin' the Chainz...

"It's a miracle" is one of my favorite vidz even though they are mostly just singing...it's so beautiful :)
But I think they'll come up with something awesome for the next one as well. They are very good at always bringing something new to the table, I mean..just look at the video for "Generation wild"...

yeah, i love It's A Miracle video :)

yeah you're right, let's hope it doesn't get banned from MTV this time so then they get a bit more publicity!

• Miss Obscene
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 9 months ago #106452 by Miss Obscene

Lizzy Rose wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

yeah, i love It's A Miracle video :)

yeah you're right, let's hope it doesn't get banned from MTV this time so then they get a bit more publicity!

Haha yeah, it would suck if that happened twice, even though I understand MTV's decision ;)

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 9 months ago #106458 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic New video in November!

Miss Obscene wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Well we can't all like the same :) Falling Rain is good in the way that the theme is the concert and the fans, you get to see a lot of backstage videos and stuff. But I like all of their videos. Only "Back on trakk" that I'm not really fond of...

There is no video for Back on Trakk.

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 9 months ago #106459 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic New video in November!
I'd like to see a video of Chemical with the "That 70's Show"theme that was discussed in another thread. I definetly prefer videos that have a message to spread.

More
8 years 9 months ago #106461 by Lizzy Rose

joey_baccardï wrote: I'd like to see a video of Chemical with the "That 70's Show"theme that was discussed in another thread. I definetly prefer videos that have a message to spread.

yeah that was a good idea! i just like videos with some depth to them...instead of just a like a live show filmed

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds