Crashdiet

some avatars and things i made

  • restinsleaze456
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #2472 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic some avatars and things i made
i made some more avatars and yes i included eric too !! enjoy







my personal favorite lol





and i made this one special for peter:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2486 by el?siveness
Replied by el?siveness on topic some avatars and things i made
LOL "look I'm Gene Simmons" :lol:

fine humour, I like it..thanx!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze456
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #2490 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic some avatars and things i made

elüsiveness wrote: LOL "look I'm Gene Simmons" :lol:

fine humour, I like it..thanx!!


lol i no i thought of that too it made me laugh so much i got a new set of avatars on the way i think ull like alot :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze456
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #2492 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic some avatars and things i made
ok i got a few more avatars im addicted to making avatars and knowing u guys appreciate them, i make more for ur viewing pleasure!! :lol:

i got this lighting feature so i tried it out for some avatars hope u enjoy these and i promise more to come






Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2539 by __hellsangel__
Replied by __hellsangel__ on topic some avatars and things i made
Wow! I love them.. Nice work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #2540 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic some avatars and things i made



This is one of my fave . .
Peter looks so damn beautiful .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #2542 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic some avatars and things i made
yeah .. and I made this wallpaper a week ago..
Feel free to use it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze456
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #2552 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic some avatars and things i made

MissPain wrote: yeah .. and I made this wallpaper a week ago..
Feel free to use it.


thats realli quite lovely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze456
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #2553 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic some avatars and things i made

MissPain wrote:




This is one of my fave . .
Peter looks so damn beautiful .


yes i love that one very much too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #2555 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic some avatars and things i made

restinsleaze456 wrote:

MissPain wrote: yeah .. and I made this wallpaper a week ago..
Feel free to use it.


thats realli quite lovely.



Thx . . sure it looks so much cooler like wallpaper .
Maybe the pic got a little destroyed when I laid it
up here ? But at my computer It looks really cool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze456
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 8 months ago #2557 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic some avatars and things i made

MissPain wrote:

restinsleaze456 wrote:

MissPain wrote: yeah .. and I made this wallpaper a week ago..
Feel free to use it.


thats realli quite lovely.



Thx . . sure it looks so much cooler like wallpaper .
Maybe the pic got a little destroyed when I laid it
up here ? But at my computer It looks really cool.


probaly but i realli love it and i love wat is says it bought tears to my eyes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #2560 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic some avatars and things i made

restinsleaze456 wrote:

MissPain wrote:

restinsleaze456 wrote:

MissPain wrote: yeah .. and I made this wallpaper a week ago..
Feel free to use it.


thats realli quite lovely.



Thx . . sure it looks so much cooler like wallpaper .
Maybe the pic got a little destroyed when I laid it
up here ? But at my computer It looks really cool.


probaly but i realli love it and i love wat is says it bought tears to my eyes



Oh, I'm so glad you liked it that much ..
Feel free to use it as I said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum