• jeffsacc
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 3 months ago #23759 by jeffsacc
WANTED: HIGH RES DAVE PHOTOS! was created by jeffsacc
Hey,
I need some high resoloution Dave Lepard pix for a tshirt I will be making.

Please email em to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if ya got em!
Thanks,
Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jeffsacc
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 3 months ago #24168 by jeffsacc
Replied by jeffsacc on topic WANTED: HIGH RES DAVE PHOTOS!
It's came to my attention that some of you think I'm out to sell the shirt. NO! I'm against that completly. But I just want to make a tribute shirt for Dave, since you can't by em in America. Only one is gonna be made. I'd get one of the ones from Sweden, but import get's pricey

More
13 years 3 months ago #24186 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic WANTED: HIGH RES DAVE PHOTOS!

Jeffsacc wrote: It's came to my attention that some of you think I'm out to sell the shirt. NO! I'm against that completly. But I just want to make a tribute shirt for Dave, since you can't by em in America. Only one is gonna be made. I'd get one of the ones from Sweden, but import get's pricey

I don't think shipping the t-shirt to America will be that exensive. I buy a lot of stuff on ebay and shipping is very reasonable. Have you checked the cost? Wouldn't it be more fun to buy the real memorial t-shirt from Lisbeth and Katta?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #24190 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic WANTED: HIGH RES DAVE PHOTOS!

Jeffsacc wrote: It's came to my attention that some of you think I'm out to sell the shirt. NO! I'm against that completly. But I just want to make a tribute shirt for Dave, since you can't by em in America. Only one is gonna be made. I'd get one of the ones from Sweden, but import get's pricey

hey you could always buy off ebay and then request the person to label the package as "gift" and pay very little.

or does that only go for the UK as we get charged extra cause we have a lovely government :lol:

More
13 years 3 months ago #24337 by brittney
Replied by brittney on topic WANTED: HIGH RES DAVE PHOTOS!

WaspGirl wrote:

I don't think shipping the t-shirt to America will be that exensive. I buy a lot of stuff on ebay and shipping is very reasonable. Have you checked the cost? Wouldn't it be more fun to buy the real memorial t-shirt from Lisbeth and Katta?

I completely agree, I have shipped clothing from Sweden, Finland, UK and shipping has only cost about $5 - 7 (american money). It's much less than you think.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds