Crashdiet

Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome

More
12 years 7 months ago #8070 by wildchild85
wildchild85 replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome

Renegadrian wrote: I'm glad you like it Randee...I am sure you and the others are sincere about them...So I'm also expecting someone who thinks it's sh.t. (hope not!!!)

ma infatti secondo me è proprio na merda..no no scherzo bravi davvero...la registrazione e il missaggio nn so un granchè ma le canzoni ce so tutte...strano che nn vi ho mai sentito...ma siete proprio di roma??
:butt1: :butt1: :butt1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #8080 by tracii
tracii replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome
fat stuff!
but i dislike the voice, it's too hard, but to an metal-band it would fit perfectly! cool voice, but too hard for the music, my oppinion.
and please, play the first song a little faster, it would be great! Especially the refrain. Great stuff, dude!

Rökk, sükkers!

More
12 years 7 months ago #8081 by strung out
strung out replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome

wildchild85 wrote:

Renegadrian wrote: I'm glad you like it Randee...I am sure you and the others are sincere about them...So I'm also expecting someone who thinks it's sh.t. (hope not!!!)

ma infatti secondo me è proprio na merda..no no scherzo bravi davvero...la registrazione e il missaggio nn so un granchè ma le canzoni ce so tutte...strano che nn vi ho mai sentito...ma siete proprio di roma??
:butt1: :butt1: :butt1:

um.... yeah.. i agree totaly...?? haha. no but seriosly those are really good songs. and when i know that they're recorded in only one day they get even better :lol: . you've got yerself a new fan :lol: .
i'm actually pickin out songs for a mixtape (only for myself)... would it be ok to put Rule the Night on it? really liked that one! //

More
12 years 7 months ago #8136 by renegadrian
renegadrian replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome
Strung out, sure you can!!! I am happy you liked the song!!!

Traci, I understand what you wrote about the singer...It's not the first time, the funny thing about it is that someone think he's just great, and someone think he's even out of tune and cannot sing, or shouldn't... :?:
You're right, he's more a metalhead (He likes that bald british guy, what's his name?! Rob something... :lol: ) and he was in a power metal band before. But I guess his different style fits well with the music...
Also he's a true performer...

wildchild85, certo che semo de Roma!!! Tu conosci Graal, SoS...IV Luna... Abbiamo suonato qualche volta insieme a loro.
Those blue names are other bands I know here in our city of Rome...You know, there aren't many bands, but some are very good...My advice (if I may) is to search for some italian music (not Pausini or Ramazzotti... :butt1:)

More
12 years 7 months ago #8140 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome
Good songs...i listened to rule the night first and it sounded like Geoff Tate was singing! (Queensryche) well i thought it did....kinda... :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #8155 by wildchild85
wildchild85 replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome
si conosco i IV luna e gli SOS i graal li ho sentiti solo di nome...per quanto riguarda il cantante ha le sue doti però la voce è troppo fori dal mix e a volte l'intonazione non è ottimale, ma con una registrazione migliore tutti sti problemi si risolvono, il suo difetto secondo me è la pronuncia che è un pò troppo italiana...cmq bravi se avete qualche data in programma fammelo sapere che vengo volentierei...ciao

More
12 years 7 months ago #8163 by renegadrian
renegadrian replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome
Edenslave?! Anvedi...Mi ero scaricato i vostri pezzi...Mazza forever che botta!!! :o Il bassista poi?! Se avessi un po' di tempo verrei io...

Concordo totalmente su quello che dici su cantante!

You guys should all check that band, Edenslave! They Kick a$$!!! 8-)

More
12 years 7 months ago #8172 by strung out
strung out replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome

Renegadrian wrote: Strung out, sure you can!!! I am happy you liked the song!!!

Thanks. It's runnin' through my speakers right now:lol:

More
12 years 7 months ago #8222 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: Muddy Roxx - Hard Rock from Rome

Tracii wrote: fat stuff!
but i dislike the voice, it's too hard, but to an metal-band it would fit perfectly! cool voice, but too hard for the music, my oppinion.
and please, play the first song a little faster, it would be great! Especially the refrain. Great stuff, dude!

Rökk, sükkers!

I'm just listening to the tracks right now and I agree with Tracii but it's something quite personal...both the instrumental parts & the singing ones are cool but I don't like sharp voices that much (or singers sounding like Judas Priest, Edguy, and stuff).
The rest is good so keep rocking and good luck for your forthcoming material & future plans :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds